Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 4th

Yes, I am a bit behind in posting considering today is July 15th and I am finally getting to post my layouts from the 4th. I really had a great day, lots of food, fireworks and of course spending time with my wonderful friends and family. Our first stop of the day was to Colleen and Jack's house for their annual 4th of July bash. While we were there Jack and Rachel announced they were expecting their first baby in January, this will be Colleen and Jack's 2nd grandchild (the first being my darling Jamie). More good news Brendan and Colleen got engaged and are planning to be married next November! 2010 will be a very exciting year for the Farrell Family a new baby and a wedding I can't wait.
I made a scrapbook for Colleen last year for Christmas she asked if I could add some pages to the book. The answer is yes of course I can do that. Here is the first addition to your book Colleen- your sons and their wives (and wife to be-Colleen) and our darling granddaughter Jamie!
Credits-Scrappers Guide July Premier Kit by Michelle Coleman- In the Pursuit of Liberty Digital Photo Frames- Katie Pertiet Designer Digitals


Next stop is to my sister's house for her annual July 4th festivities. Deda and Bob have had the party at their house for years and we always have the best time with the family. Aunt Kathy and Uncle Joe come just about every year, and you can always count on a few cousins and their children to be there. Just a few pictures of the family from the 4th at Deda and Bob's. Special guest of honor this year is Frankie's daughter Adrianna (swimming in the stars and stripes tube) visiting all the way from Arizona!
Credits- Cardstock- Bazzil Paper- Making Memories Stars-Glossy Paper Ranger Letters- Tim Holtz Grungeboard Alcohol Ink- Red Pepper, Cloudy Blue, Silver -Ranger Crackle Paint Antique Linen-Ranger Digital Photo Frame-Jessica Sprague Digital Photo Template-ETD

I usually get a few photos of the little ones every year on the swing set and I absolutely love this picture of Brandon. I just love the smile and had to make a layout just for him! He is growing up so fast and getting more handsome by the day.
Credits- Scrappers Guide July Premier Kit by Michelle Coleman -In Pursuit of Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment