Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Lisa

Yesterday was Lisa's Birthday hard to believe how quickly time passes, I can still remember the day she was born and the day I brought her home from the hospital!

Naturally I would have to design a page for her birthday and the inspiration for the layout was a daily challenge for the month of June posted each day at Jessica Sprague's website. The challenge for June 14th was to to give tribute to someone special by creating a layout that celebrates them. A perfect challenge for my daughter on her birthday.I would like to say that I have participated in all of the challenges but work and life is a bit demanding and I am a bit behind in the Challenge A Day!

Credits: Papers and Flowers Shabby Princess- Happy go Lucky Kit; Grungy Edge Frame - Jessica Sprague; Overlay Beautiful Evidence- J Crowley; Stapled Pair, Stick Pin, Stitched Journaling Tags- Kate Pertiet



1 comment: