Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Simple Moment

Bekah has just released a beautiful new mini kit Simple Moments and she also has a FREEBIE on her blog stop by and download it.

Here are my layouts with the kit. First is of my daughter and her BFF's at their school reunion. Honestly I don't remember if it is grammar school or high school, I will have to ask them LOL. They have been friends since elementary school and to this day are the closest of friends.
credits
Simple Moments by Bekah E Designs
available exclusively at Scrappity Doo Dah
My next LO is of my beautiful Goddaughter Alexa taken at our family picnic this year. She has a smile that will light up the room and a heart to match. She is starting high school this year and is growing up way to fast for me! Love you Lex!!!!
credits
Simple Moments by Bekah E Designs
available exclusively at Scrappity Doo Dah

BLOG FREEBIE
IMAGE IS LINKED
Thanks for stopping by,
Elaine

1 comment:

  1. love your blog wear! thank you for the download of Simple Moments

    ReplyDelete