Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello -do you remember me?

I have been busy the past few months, we have been blessed with a new baby. Actually my family has been blessed with two new additions.

On March 9th my niece Kimberly and her husband Michael welcomed a bouncing baby boy, Matthew Michael. He is the first boy to be born in my family since my son Dominick 32 years ago. He is the new prince. Then very early in the morning on March 10th my beautiful granddaughter Reagan Melissa decided it was time for her to also meet the family. She was born at 1lb 2 oz and I am happy to say that after 113 days in the NICU and many sleepless nights our new princess is finally home with her Mom, Dad, and big sister Jamie.

You know that scrapbooking is my favorite hobby and I can't wait to create some layouts of the two of them and share them with you! I am slowly getting back in the swing of things and just finished this layout of Jamie with her Mom and Dad from last fall.

I used the kit Butterfly Kisses by Bekah E Designs it is available exclusively at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. The kit has beautiful textured papers, 50 elements and an alpha.

Credits-Butterfly Kisses by Bekah E Designs
Photo- Gina Vullo-Neary Peahead Prints
Thanks for stopping by!
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment