Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Girls Night Out

Tonight I had a great Girl's Night Out with my daughter! We went to my favorite Scrapbook Store -Scrapper's Playground for Renee's "Definitely Disney Class". Lost a tape runner but we had a great time and the layouts are fantastic. I left them in her car so I will post at a later date.
Naturally I don't want to disappoint you so I do have some other layouts completed from another fun Girl's Night Out. These pictures were taken a while ago at my niece Kimberly's bachelorette party in Atlantic City.
Both Layouts were created with Girls Night Out by InspiredbyDominic Designs and the template I used for both of them is One for the Artist by JewelScraps both available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah


This last layout was created with From Day into Night by JayaPrem's Hangout, Pixiemania Designs, and InspiredbyDominic Designs. Template is by Crystal's Designs also available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah

Comments are always welcome and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: