Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rejuvenation

Wow can you believe it? Here we are halfway through August, and I can't begin to tell you what a busy month this has been. The first weekend in August we had our annual family picnic at Belmont Park. The next weekend my husband and I went to California for another family get together in Montecito at my cousin's beach house. (pictures and layouts will be coming soon!)

Yes, I have been very busy. Weekends have been packed with get togethers and parties, and lets not forget I must work for a living. Most importantly I did manage to find some time this week to scrapbook and work on a layout from this fabulous kit called Rejuvenation designed by Veronica Spriggs. The kit is packed with 16 papers in wonderful colors and over 40 beautiful elements plus a great set of alphas. I am so happy to be a member of her creative team!!


Here is my first layout from the kit featuring who else but my Jamie girl. This kit is amazing and the layout came together quickly. I love her dreamy look in the picture and I love experimenting in photoshop elements. To achieve this look I layered two of the papers from the kit used the overlay blending mode and lowered the opacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment